You might be thinking that will be great if we make money with our passion. These professional golfers make their dream comes true.
Here are the complete list of 20 richest golfer all of the time
- Tiger Woods. Net worth: $740 Million.
- Arnold Palmer. Net worth: $700 Million
- Phil Mickelson. Net worth: $400 Million.
- Jack Nicklaus. Net worth: $320 Million.
- Greg Norman. Net worth: $300 Million.
- Gary Player. Net worth: $250 Million.
- Fred Couples. Net worth: $250 Million.
- Rory Mcllroy. Net worth: $110 Million.
- Ernie Els. Net worth: $85 Million
- Vijay Singh. Net worth: $75 Million
- Sergio Garcia. Net worth: $70 Million
- Jim Furyk. Net worth: $60 Million
- Jordan Spieth. Net worth: $60 Million
- Nick Faldo. Net worth: $60 Million
- Davis Love. Net worth: $50 Million
- Pete Dye. Net worth: $50 Million
- Adam Scott. Net worth: $40 Million
- Annika Sorenstam Net worth: $40 Million
- Graeme McDowell Net worth: $40 Million
Tiger woods – The richest golfer ever ($740 Million)
Tiger wood is a living legend of professional golfer, he is the richest golfer all the time. According to Forbes he is not only richest athlete but also as a celebrity in America with position no 7 in 2017.
You might be wondering How much does Tiger Woods make in a year?
In 2016 he made 45.3 million with money prize and endorsement. Until today Woods has earned $1.4 billion from prize money, endorsements and fees from appearances and golf course designs since turning pro in 1996
Arnold Palmer – greatest golfers all of time
Having 700 million makes Arnold palmer become number two of richest golfer of all time.
Forbes reported in 2015 that Arnold Palmer was No. 3 list of the highest-paid retired athletes
He died on September 25 2016 because of Heart Problems. Arnold Palmer is the golf legend and also acknowledge as The Most charismatic player in history.
The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.
Phil has won 42 events on the PGA Tour, including five major championships: three Masters Titles, a PGA Championship, and an Open Championshi.
More win more money, that’s the reality in golf industry. Phil is the third Richest golfer all of the time with total money $400 Million
He has earned $665 million from prize money, endorsements and fees from appearances and golf course designs since turning pro in 1996.
Jack William Nicklaus with nickname golden bear is a retired professional golfer. He is the 4th richest golfer all of the time with total net worth 320 Milion. Same with Arnold Palmer, Nicklaus also acknowledge as a greatest golfer in history
Jack Nicklaus has a largest golf course designer companies and his golf tutorial videos, which have sold more copies than any other in the world, has earned him a net worth of $280 Million over the course of his life.
Gregory John Norman is an Australian professional golfer and entrepreneur who spent 331 weeks as the world’s Number 1 Official World Golf Rankings ranked golfer in the 1980s and 1990s
Vardon Trophy: 1989, 1990, 1994
Byron Nelson Award: 1988, 1990, 1993, 1994, 1995
Charlie Bartlett Award: 2008